All Points Moving- Glen Rock NJ, treated me terribly
Do not use this company unless you want the biggest headache of your life.Without going into every single little detail of what has happened to me over the past 4 weeks while I waited for my things to arrive in CA (from NJ)- just take my word for it.
They flat out lied to me at least a dozen times both on the phone and via email. I was promised several delivery dates that never happened. When the driver finally arrived 24 days after I told them to bring my things, he tried to tell me I needed to rent a Uhaul to bring the things to my apartment myself because he did not want to drive the tractor trailor through a residential neighborhood. He brought NO help or crew with him, he went to Home Depot to get some "help" and came back with one underage boy.
The boxes were destroyed. Items arrived broken, damaged furniture, you name it. The driver did not help and a co-worker of mine ended up having to carry most of my things from the truck into the apartment. I was then informed that the reason delivery took so long is because the original driver got a DWI in Indiana and they had to find another driver to take over the truck!
You may speak with a reasonable Elvin at first, but you will soon be handed off to an absolutely terrible man named Tom. Tom was the only point of contact for weeks. During this time, he yelled at me, made fun of me, called me names, lectured me, laughed at me and hung up on me. THIS COMPANY IS NOT LEGITIMATE.
They may be cheap, but it is NOT WORTH IT.
If I can save even 1 person the hassle that I have been through, then this rating is worth it.Don't trust these guys.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Moving Company
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "I deeply regret hiring this moving company in helping me to relocate. They made our move so stressful and horrible.It was the worst decision I made to use them. Their..."
- "Uship is one of the biggest and most visible money making illegitimate company's in North America. They are a broker in every definition of the word and description by charging..."
- "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..."
- "I'm Suraj Kancharla, an International student attending grad school in California. I bought an '03 passat in '13 and been looking after it with a lot of care - regular..."
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."