All Points Moving- Glen Rock NJ, treated me terribly

Do not use this company unless you want the biggest headache of your life.Without going into every single little detail of what has happened to me over the past 4 weeks while I waited for my things to arrive in CA (from NJ)- just take my word for it.

They flat out lied to me at least a dozen times both on the phone and via email. I was promised several delivery dates that never happened. When the driver finally arrived 24 days after I told them to bring my things, he tried to tell me I needed to rent a Uhaul to bring the things to my apartment myself because he did not want to drive the tractor trailor through a residential neighborhood. He brought NO help or crew with him, he went to Home Depot to get some "help" and came back with one underage boy.

The boxes were destroyed. Items arrived broken, damaged furniture, you name it. The driver did not help and a co-worker of mine ended up having to carry most of my things from the truck into the apartment. I was then informed that the reason delivery took so long is because the original driver got a DWI in Indiana and they had to find another driver to take over the truck!

You may speak with a reasonable Elvin at first, but you will soon be handed off to an absolutely terrible man named Tom. Tom was the only point of contact for weeks. During this time, he yelled at me, made fun of me, called me names, lectured me, laughed at me and hung up on me. THIS COMPANY IS NOT LEGITIMATE.

They may be cheap, but it is NOT WORTH IT.

If I can save even 1 person the hassle that I have been through, then this rating is worth it.Don't trust these guys.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.